We are pleased to announce our next AM-Nat event! In 2018, we will be doing a series of seminars/workshops geared around how non-naturalistic principles can be used in economics, business, and technology. This will be organized as a series of monthly workshops.
Topics will include:
- General principles of academic thinking outside of naturalism
- The importance of agency in causation, and how this affects the creation and use of models in economics, business, and technology
- Economics in reality – how agents influence outcomes and break models
- Limits of autonomous (non-agent-focused) machine learning
- Improving machine learning with explicit agent utilization
- Project and complexity management with agents involved
More information will be available in the coming months.