We are getting a steady stream of submissions to the AM-Nat Biology conference, and our review committee is actively reviewing submissions. Remember that you must get your submission in by the end of January to be considered for the conference. Submitted topics have included:
- Alu elements as biological RAM
- Errors as designed features of living systems
- How rejecting methodological naturalism is a requirement for justifying evolution
- Measuring the amount of information a cell contributes to its own mutations
- Engineering problems solved by biology
- And more!
We will have a list of reviewed and accepted submissions in the first few weeks of February. Details for submitting your abstract are here.