Plans for the conference are coming along quickly. The conference is on February 25th, less than three weeks away! Enclosed is a list of topics that have been submitted for the conference. More details coming in the following weeks.
- Measuring Active Information in Biological Systems
- Evolutionary Teleonomy as a Unifying Principle for the Extended Evolutionary Synthesis
- Adequately Explaining the Use and Effect of Use of Methodological Naturalism In Origins and Behavioral Sciences
- Alus as EPROM/RAM and LINE-1’s as means for Self Modifying DNA
- Intelligently Designed “Errors”, Self-Destructive Designs, Rube Goldberg Machines
- 82.5 Megabytes Does not a Human Make, 3D Biological Photocopiers, Other Mechanisms of Non-DNA Inheritance
- How Theistic Evolutionists can Defend Evolutionary Theory while Fostering Rich Dialog
- Discontinuity Systematics for Angiosperms
- Expected CSI
- Exploring Design in the Standard Codon Table Utilizing Scientific and Theological Method
- Time as Villain; Teleology as Hero
- Extremely Difficult Engineering Problems are Brilliantly Solved in Living Organisms
- How Pervasive Are Taxonomically-Restricted Essential Genes?
- Reconceptualizing the Mind-Body Problem
- Discontinuity Systematics compared with Baraminology
- Message Theory and the ID movement
- Biological Codes from an Information Processing Point of View.
- The Unnatural Protein Infrastructure Required by Organisms
You can register for the conference here.